This hyper pure HOCl concentrate is a potent oxidizing agent that can be used for all your cleaning and deodorizing needs. Rinse free and can be sprayed on a variety of surfaces and in the air for a residue-free clean. Multi-purpose and ideal for use in professional settings such as businesses, dental offices, restaurants, and schools.
- 0.05% Strength
- No PPE Required
- Residue Free Formula
- Free of Alcohol / Bleach
- Free of Artificial Fragrance
- Simple & Vegan Ingredients
- Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive
How to Use / Ingredients
Dilution / More Info
- AA.F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productProduct Standouts No Harmful Chemicals, Eliminates Odor, Great Quality, Smells Clean, No Harsh FumesBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars49 minutes agoRemoved Glade Plug-In Smells
When I first moved into my apartment, it wreaked so strongly of Vanilla Glade Plug-In. I cannot handle fake scents. Purchased one of those sanitizer spray gun mister things. Filled it with the Briotech and sprayed ALL the walls, carpets, and flooring and it completely killed the Vanilla Glade Plug-In scent and everything smells nice and new.
- FFaithVerified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Feels Clean, Smells Clean, Eliminates OdorBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCan this be used to help keep a hot tub clean?
I have severe reactions to chlorine, I’ve read up on hydrogen peroxide but it can be just as harmful as chlorine. Same with bromine. I use briotech products all throughout the rest of my home and would rather spend the money on these products rather than other expensive “alternative” chemicals or ionizers in the spa and pool realm.
- KEKarin E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Gentle on Surfaces, Residue Free, Eliminates Odor, No Harsh Fumes, Smells CleanBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat air quality product
Great product to use for better air quality - sleep better at night
- SPSharon P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoRemodeling to Increase Health
We pulled the basement carpet and padding up and immediately noticed irritation in our airways along with a dull headache. We used Briotech's product in a Fogger and all in the family felt better within the hour.
We did a second fogging w Briotech the next day after re-cleaning the basement floor to be on the safe side. Our reactions were similar to mold exposure, and the house had flooded and been remodeled before we bought it. The air has never been better since we used this, we are thrilled and very grateful to have these products. We carry the Topical Skin Spray with us and highly recommend it. Thank you Briotech!
- LLindseyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks SO well!!!
We run a nice AirBNB and someone smoked weed in it. We used this - sprayed all around and any fabrics and walls. And the smell was gone after an hour!! We are full time advocates for this brand and cleaning products now. Love that they are non-toxic and great for a wide variety of guests needs. Buying for my own home now