Hypochlorous Acid concentrate is a potent oxidizing agent that can be used for all your cleaning and deodorizing needs. Rinse free and can be sprayed on a variety of surfaces and in the air for a residue-free clean. Multi-purpose and ideal for use in professional settings such as businesses, dental offices, restaurants, and schools.
- 0.05% Strength
- No PPE Required
- Residue Free Formula
- Free of Alcohol / Bleach
- Free of Artificial Fragrance
- Gentle & Vegan Ingredients
- Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive
How to Use / Ingredients
Dilution / More Info
- JJadeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Love putting this in my humidifier to help cleanse the air. It’s a must have all winter long as we spend more time indoors.
- TTylerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Love briotech products for cleaning and health, such a safe option and one of the best hypochlorous products on the market!
- SSSabrina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Gentle on Surfaces, No Harmful Chemicals, Feels Clean, Smells Clean, Residue FreeBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNice product
Works very good for sanitizing and deodorizing
- AA.F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productProduct Standouts No Harmful Chemicals, Eliminates Odor, Great Quality, Smells Clean, No Harsh FumesBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRemoved Glade Plug-In Smells
When I first moved into my apartment, it wreaked so strongly of Vanilla Glade Plug-In. I cannot handle fake scents. Purchased one of those sanitizer spray gun mister things. Filled it with the Briotech and sprayed ALL the walls, carpets, and flooring and it completely killed the Vanilla Glade Plug-In scent and everything smells nice and new.
- FFaithVerified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Feels Clean, Smells Clean, Eliminates OdorBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCan this be used to help keep a hot tub clean?
I have severe reactions to chlorine, I’ve read up on hydrogen peroxide but it can be just as harmful as chlorine. Same with bromine. I use briotech products all throughout the rest of my home and would rather spend the money on these products rather than other expensive “alternative” chemicals or ionizers in the spa and pool realm.