Skin Renew Serum is a an advanced firming gel. Naturally nourish, tighten, and clarify skin around the face, neck, and chest. Balance and illuminate radiant youthful tone. Soften fine lines, age spots, and imperfections.
- Firming Mineral Serum to Renew & Refine
- Naturally Soothe, Calm & Clarify Skin
- Smooth Fine Lines & Soften Bumps
- Clean & Vegan Ingredients
- All Skin Types & Ages
How to Use / Ingredients
- TATracy A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat are your skin concerns? Blemishes, Aging, Sun Damage, Wrinkles, PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationHow old are you? Over 65Product Standouts Value for Money, Dramatic Results, Fast Acting, Firms / Tightens, Gentle IngredientsBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery pleased customer
I learned about Brio and hypochlorous acid from a Substack article written by Dr. Robert Malone. I decided to try the Skin Renew Serum. I’m extremely pleased with this product. I am 61 and have a fair amount of sun damage on my face and am prone to mild acne. Not only is my skin smoother and I have far fewer breakouts, all the rough, scaly areas that I feared were precancerous, are gone! Amazing! The serum is light, not greasy and a little goes a long ways. It is slightly drying so I just use once a day. I highly recommend!
- DDasiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAn excellent formulation, refreshing serum
I received this product for free from the company in exchange for an honest review. These opinions and statements are my own.
I've been buying the Briotech Oral Swish solution and Topical Skin Spray for ~1 year. I appreciate their effects and recommend them highly to others.
This new serum is another excellent product. When I use it, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean and extremely soft. It's similar to the feeling after using the spray solution but different in a way that's not easy to describe. Although the regular spray solution is very convenient, I like this better for my face when I'm doing my evening skincare routine. It sinks in, dries quickly and doesn't leave any kind of sticky or tacky feeling.
The other advantage of this format is you can focus it on a particular spot because it's a runny gel texture that you can rub in. For example, I've used this on my dog's ear (after cleaning with the Pet Rescue Eye and Ear spray) in a particular spot that has been giving him trouble.
I will definitely purchase more of this particular formulation when my bottle runs out and am so happy with their expanded offerings.
- NNadiaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRosacea-Acne-friendly!
I have red, sensitive, oily skin that is prone to acne. I initially purchased this product as a spot treatment. One day I developed a cystic acne bump (usually happens around that time of the month) and dabbed this on. Usually I am left with a post-inflammatory erythema (red scar) which takes about 3 months to heal after the acne is gone but this significantly reduced the healing time to half! I decided to use the serum all over my face and my super sensitive skin is happy—no reaction! I love that it is preservative-free with simple yet effective ingredients which all skin types can feel safe to use!