Swish away oral sensitivities and support healthy gums! Formulated with gentle and vegan ingredients to provide comforting benefits and target bad breath. Actively swish between teeth and along gum lines, use as a gargle, or try solution in a water-flossing device for a powerful and effective rinse.
- Support Healthy Gums & Provide Comfort
- Free of Alcohol, Fluoride, Peroxide, CHG
- Target Bad Breath & Root Causes
- Free of Artificial Flavors and Dye
- Performance Based Solution
- Gentle for all Ages
How to Use / Ingredients
- CWcarol w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product. I will continue to purchase this product.
- CKC. K. F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Noticeable ResultsBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOral Swish
Oral Swish is great. The corner of my lip was swollen and the cause unknown. Oral Swish eliminated it in just a few hours.
- KFKimberly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Soothes Gums, Gentle Ingredients, Fast DeliveryBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBrio Care Oral Swish
I experience an increase in cavities, because my mouth doesn’t manufacture enough saliva. Rather than use xylitol tablets, I would rather use BrioCare mouthwash. Before I go to bed. This way, my mouth gets cleaned and moisturized it the same time.
- DMDaniel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Noticeable Results, Supports Healthy Teeth, Reduces Bad Breath, Alcohol / Fluoride FreeBought For FamilyRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoMouth Care
It is great saves me from going to a dentist less often.
- LLaurenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat mouthwash option
This stuff really is healing! I've never been a mouthwash person, however around 10 months ago I suddenly developed chronic canker sores. I don't know what was going on but I would have one pop up literally every week. I started using this stuff ~2 months ago and I have not had a single canker sore since... it truly seemed to work overnight. It's true that it doesn't taste good, and it is a bit expensive. That being said if you have any mouth issues, you know it's totally worth it. I noticed one person on Amazon mentioned their allergies also cleared up since starting this, so I was pretty hopeful, although I unfortunately haven't seen any difference there (which I wasn't actually expecting, but one can dream!) I'm not too sure whether using the SOS long-term might disrupt the oral microbiome... for now I plan to keep using daily, and will eventually taper down to once every few days or so. My one complaint with the product is that the bottle it comes in is clear, and from my understanding light can degrade HOCl, so I'd prefer an opaque bottle. Also in case it's helpful for anyone, the small size (300ml) lasted me just under a month.