Briotech Topical Skin Spray
The perfect cosmetic solution to soothe and support your skin. Based on the science of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), this all-natural, highly-effective, electrically-charged signaling solution mimics the essence of your body's natural defense system. As a versatile addition to your daily skin care regimen, our customers report great cosmetic results with skin imperfections, as a gentle exfoliate, as an anti-wrinkle remedy in support of fine line and scar reduction, and as a refreshing, hydrating mist.
- All Natural, Vegan, Organic
- Free of Alcohol, Oil, or Additives
- Soothe Skin & Post-Procedure Sensitivities
- Support Skin Against Irritations & Inflammation
- Safe & Gentle for All Skin Applications — Head to toe!
How to Use / Ingredients
- LGLeah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWOW! Love this stuff.
I just cannot say enough good things about this product. Cleared up my infected cartilage piercing in just a couple of days. My skin hasn't been this clear in a very long time. Thank you so much Biotech, never stop making your great product!
- AAliciaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogreat on piercings
worked amazingly to heal my piercings. (ears, nose, monroe and nipples) going to try it on a tattoo I'm about to be getting. for piercings. BRIOTECH is 100% better than that H2Ocean stuff.
- TToddI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLaceration care
Passed on my plastic surgeon referral and opted to treat with Brio topical skin spray. My recovery is unbelievable… this stuff is incredible!
- KkarlaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing!!!
This is my holy grail. This is the only thing that calms down my skin and fungal acne. It doesn’t irritate my eyes or my lips. I noticed that my face got smoother and hydrated. It helped with my healing my skin barrier I really recommend this product or trying it out. Also it helps with itchy spots like a bug bit.
- KKathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing!
Bought it for dry eyes & blepharitis and it worked! Then decided to try it on my seborrheic dermatitis. Sprayed it on my eyebrows hairline forehead cheeks and the red scaly itching went away. Smooth skin was the result. Also had scaly patches on my arms&it worked there too! I have been plagued with the dry eyes and dermatitis for over 20 years and this has been a life saver. Worth every penny!