Our best formulas, for your best friend! A pure and gentle solution to cleanse eyes and ears. Works with your pet’s body to soothe sensitivities, relieve itching, calm redness, rinse mucosal buildup, and control odors. Gentle for animals of all ages and species.
- Rinse Mucosal Build Up & Discharge
- Relieve Itching & Irritants
- Control Eye & Ear Odors
- Minimize Tear Stains
- Calm Redness
How to Use / Ingredients
- DDasiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent for cleaning sensitive dog ears
I received this product for free from the company in exchange for an honest review. These opinions and statements are my own.
I've been buying the Briotech oral solution and skin spray for ~1 year, so I know they work well. When they released this spray, I was curious. My German Shepherd has big upright ears that are prone to getting dirty and infected and they're sensitive to being handled. This spray arrived when he had an abrasion on one of his ears (possibly an ear mite infection), so I was eager to test it.
• The sprayer creates an extra fine mist that is easier and more convenient to use when spraying directly into the ear than the dropper-top bottles of traditional dog ear washes. It's harder to aim dropper bottles when my dog moves his head - this is quicker. My dog also tolerates it better. He usually doesn't immediately shake the liquid out. Sometimes I spray a microfiber cloth or cotton pad and use that to do a quick wipe out of the daily dust and dirt.
• I love that this doesn't leave a strong scent behind. Traditional ear washes commonly have strong fragrances that I don't appreciate and I'm sure my dog doesn't either.
• After frequent cleaning of his abrasion for several weeks, it is clearing up nicely!
• Vets may not be familiar with hypochlorous acid, so they may be skeptical and not supportive of its use (and subsequently push for you to use a solution only available by their prescription).
**In summary, I highly recommend this!**
- DDanielleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEars, wounds, everything!
I originally got this spray to fend off ear issues - my pup had gotten a VERY bad double ear infection several months prior, the meds made him sick - it was terrible. So I was thrilled to find this. I spray for maintenance a few times per week, and if I notice any head shaking I do extra sprays and the shaking stops almost immediately.
Recently I noticed he had a wound in a...frequently groomed...area. I realized I was out of what I’d typically use for a wound so I used this spray. Let’s just say I won’t be restocking my other wound solution. This spray had the wound cleared up and fully scabbed in 48 hours with spraying just 2-3x/day. It looks amazing now and I’m so happy I had this spray ready to go!
- RRachelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEar itching
This has really helped my dogs ears , he doesn't itch them as much anymore! GREAT customer service also!