Briotech Sanitizer + Disinfectant
Kills SARS-CoV-2 in 2 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces. This product has demonstrated effectiveness against enveloped viruses similar to monkeypox on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against monkeypox when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline calicivirus, Strain F-9 (norovirus surrogate) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Kills 99.99% of harmful bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli, MRSA, Listeria, Staphylococcus aureus, & Klebsiella pneumoniae), virus (Feline calicivirus, SARS-CoV-2), and fungi (Trichophyton interdigitale). EPA #93108-1.
- Purest HOCl on the market
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Antifungal, controls mold & mildew
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Virucidal
- No rinse, no residue, gentle on surfaces
- Disinfect high touch areas without PPE or gloves
- Home, School, Restaurant, and Hospital Disinfectant
Directions for Use
Ingredients / Disinfection Times
- BDB D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMite killer !!
This will knock out whatever is making you itch in your home!!!! SAFE and effective at zapping scabies , dust mites and all the extra junk around your home! Wish I would of discovered this long ago ! I stumbled apon the skin spray and that was heavily for my rashes. It up skin, tried the cleaning gear next. This could of saved me soooo much money. I can’t wait to share this with others in the community!
- KKKristen K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest Non Toxic Sanitizer
I Love Briotech Multi uses is literally hard to find and Non Toxic! I spray it everywhere couches, carpet, pet beds and my car let air dry.
At work I use the mask spray on my mask and face it's so refreshing.
I spray every surface 60 seconds air dry. Food safe and pet safe.
- JWJudy W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoClean, fresh & Healthy!
I didn't know what HOCL was until about 5 years ago. That's when I discovered Briotech. Now I use it religiously. I love that it is all natural, odorless, kills bacteria that isn't harmful. I spray it on my mask, hands, fruits, vegetables and almost everything I touch. I always carry a bottle when I travel out of the county.